Summer Camp: Napowan 2019
Week I: June 23 - 29
Week II: June 30 - July 6
You can download the summer camp packet with more detailed information by clicking below
We also have a packet here to help answer questions that the new parents and new scouts may have about summer camp. Click here to get this information.
Total weekly cost per scout (if payment received in full)
- Early Bird ... $365 (before May 2)
- Normal ... $390 (after May 2)
- Deposit of $125 per week due Thursday, March 7th
- Second payment of $125 per week due Thursday, April 4th
- Final Payment and T-shirt fee per week of $ 128 due on Thursday, May 2nd
Need assistance? A Campership by the council can help.
Council awarded campership deadline is April 1st. They notify you directly if your scout is awarded one.
Merit Badge Sign-up
Monday, April 8th 7pm (tentative). Details to follow.
All medical forms, permission slips and code of conduct forms due by Thursday, May 2nd. PLEASE REMEMBER, without these forms, scouts CANNOT attend summer camp.
We pack the trailer on Saturday, June 22nd. Details to follow.
All Scouts & Adults can use the Annual BSA Health and Medical Record form. Please don't wait until the last minute to make your doctors appointment!!